Surprise and amaze your family and friends by learning how to play the piano in less than 30 days
Get started in just 3 easy steps
Step 2: Make a firm commitment to yourself to become a great pianist
Step 3: In minutes from now, start learning how to master the piano
There is undoubtedly a certain air of sophistication and prestige associated with being able to play the piano. A pianist is commonly thought of as a musical genius. And nobody will question the hours of focus and dedication it takes to become a master of the piano.
But did you know, there is a modern and more effective way to take piano lessons without the hassle of having to go to a private tutor? Utilizing Lateral Associative Learning, the same techniques used to learn languages quickly, you can learn how to play the piano in under 30 days.
This is perfect for:
- Intermediate pianists who want to learn how to easily play more complicated songs
- Advanced pianists who are interested in learning how to ‘play by ear’
With online piano lessons there are no embarrassing mistakes, you learn in the comfort and privacy of your own home. And best of all, the step-by-step lessons are straightforward, effective and fun!
Learn to play your favorite songs in any genre. Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Country…
Here are just some of the benefits of taking online piano lessons instead of a costly private tutor
- There is a massive difference in price when comparing online piano lessons with that of a local teacher. You can almost get an entire course of lessons for less than the price of 2 local lessons.
- Save time. Typically a 1 hour lesson with a teacher excludes the time it takes to travel to your lesson and back again, as well as the time you spend waiting for your lesson to begin. This all adds up and can end up taking up most of your afternoon or evening, leaving you with very little time to do anything else. Whereas with online lessons there is no travel time involved or having to wait around. You can fit in productive piano training whenever you have a moment to spare.
- Life is unpredictable, scheduling conflicts and emergencies do happen which will require you to cancel you planned piano lesson with your teacher. Often this requires you to cancel well in advance or you end up still having to pay the high price for the lesson even though you weren’t able to attend. With online lessons it’s completely flexible, you can plan your lessons around your schedule and only need to keep the commitment to yourself.
- Learn at your own pace. One of the biggest benefits to learning how to play piano online is the ability to go through each lesson as fast or as slow as you want. You are also able to go over each lesson repeatedly and whenever needed, listen and watch how the particular piece should sound. You are in complete control. When you attend lessons with a teacher, you often have to wait until the next lesson before you can address any issues.
These are just a few of the many benefits of taking online piano lessons. Click here to find out more.
You can also take advantage of a 14 day trial starting right now